• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 service manuals

poor farmer/logger

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 SR Viper XTX 2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX
Just picked up a 2022 sidewinder xtx se with 90 kms on it that was sold last march. I try to get service manuals for everything I own so I was just wondering if there was one in the vip area or if it was possibly to new yet.

Going through it doing a few small things but hope to keep it mainly stock. Have only put 4 kms on it so far lol. Need to get it out on a ride and see what all I want to change. Perfect world Id do a tune and some clutching to get some better bottom end or get it to spool up a bit quicker but it will likely do everything I need it to as is too. Give it some time to break in and get used to it before I start dumping boat loads of money into it lol.

Just going over the sled now checking things over and figuring it out. Little different from my viper but still a lot of similarities. Hoping it treats me well. Might be doing a trip this week to a semi remote cabin so don’t want any surprises if I can help it.

Attachments

• D8B7EF6B-2AB5-4D3E-A986-D80A8A3860C8.jpeg
    D8B7EF6B-2AB5-4D3E-A986-D80A8A3860C8.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 65
Hope you already installed the BOP wedge. Do not ride without it as damage starts at first mile.

Hope you already installed the BOP wedge. Do not ride without it as damage starts at first mile.
I have not. Just got the sled last Monday. Just read through the 2022 updated shaft page. I never had issues with my viper shaft. I serviced the caliper bearing every year or two and there was never a problem there at all. Had 6000 miles when I traded it off. I see lots of complaints but can’t help but wonder how many haven’t had issues as well. This is a fairly big forum but still the numbers must be a small percent of the units sold. Not disputing that there’s problems just saying we always here about the problem ones and not the good ones. 4 years warranty on the sled I got but a whole lot of good that does you too if it’s either broke down or worse broke down and no parts available. Ordering from Yamaha seems to be very painful right now. Had ordered a upper chain case bearing for my viper and even put it on a rush. Almost 2 weeks went by and it hadn’t shown up yet. Dealer went digging in his inventory and found one that hadn’t been entered so I got it replaced anyways.

Back