• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 snowcheck incentives in ontario

earthling

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2021 SRX
2006 ATTAK
Looking at purchasing a 2022 sidewinder, not sure how seriously yet but was wondering if anyone knows what the incentives were last year for a delivery this year? With prices going the way they are and warranty potentially (doo reduced from 3 years to 2) I figure I might be better off picking up a sled that someone ordered for this years delivery still.

Reactions: cjr

Not looking for the incentives to be transferrable. I am just wondering what the incentives were.

incentives you mean the Yamaha Luggage (1 piece) and the $250 gift card? Then there was the warranty

Yamaha FXR transporter bag, 1.95% financing available, 4 th year warranty was extra but lowers your interest by 1% if you finance, no gift card in Canada.

Thanks.. I suspect that this year there will be few incentives.

Unless they follow Ski-Doo. Like you say they removed the 3rd year but also any special Financing? I can only see 2 year coverage OR 750$ in Doo credits.

Last edited:
I may be backing out on my LTX-GT. It's a long ride for you though.

Back