• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Yamaha Snowmobile line up

Here in NH all the Yamaha snowmobile dealers have gone under or dropped them. Ski doo is the champ here.
In my recent trip to the UP, Doo's were BY FAR the most popular brand. Poo's were probably second with Cat a close 3rd.
Yammi's were few.
True shame

Sorry fellas, I was given incorrect information. March 22nd is the day.
I believe that March 24th is the last day to spring purchase a new Poo.
Wonder if that's by design???

I believe that March 24th is the last day to spring purchase a new Poo.
Wonder if that's by design???

My buddy ordered a VR1 turbo yesterday. His dealer is already sold out. They sold their allotment of 30 of them in one day. about $22,500 USD OTD according to him.

Priced a VR1 850 turbo yesterday just for the hell of it…$24,800+tax freight, pdi etc. no accessories either. CAD dollars. Crazy price for a 2 stroke!

Hopefully Yamahas pricing isn’t out to lunch. I wouldn’t mind another viper, but really hoping for power steering on the viper this year and a decent price. Everything else can stay the same lol.

EVERYTHING is overpriced right now.

In my recent trip to the UP, Doo's were BY FAR the most popular brand. Poo's were probably second with Cat a close 3rd.
Yammi's were few.
True shame
You don't see a lot of Ferrari's on the road either, do you. ;)

I will venture to say that Yamaha, as well as possibly other manufacturers, with their late deliveries of '22 SPS orders, will most likely have a delayed release of their '23 line-up; assuming there is even one. :dunno:
This didn’t age well.

Priced a VR1 850 turbo yesterday just for the hell of it…$24,800+tax freight, pdi etc. no accessories either. CAD dollars. Crazy price for a 2 stroke!

Hopefully Yamahas pricing isn’t out to lunch. I wouldn’t mind another viper, but really hoping for power steering on the viper this year and a decent price. Everything else can stay the same lol.

Kicks the #*$&@ out of $30,000.00

It is a crazy world out their for sure....who would have thought people would pay close to $100,000 for a fresh water aluminum fishing boat, $20,000 for a PWC, $20,000 + for a sled ect...They will charge what ever the market demand will pay...its thats simple.

I talked to my dealer last week about pricing. Not sure if he knows anything or not, but he told me to expect close to the same pricing as this year.

Back