• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Yamaha Snowmobile line up

I thought there was to be a new sled, by the likes never seen before. ‍♂️♀️

RIP Yamaha built sleds :mad:

I was thinking of plunking some coin down on a new RS Venture TF but I guess not. I'm gonna have to hunt down a used one or if a dealer somewhere has a holdover in stock. No other 2 up trail sleds really in the lineup.

When they picked out their colors two years ago they didn't think about putting power steering in the Viper. But they raised the price plenty.

They must be REALLY limited build, all sidewinders are sold out except for the xtx se

Some really nice stickers this year, power steering in the SRX, Yamaha has gone all out, 24 grand now before taxes and freight and assembly fee's here in Canada for a Winder , no pure Yamaha sleds in the line up though, kinda sad, the final send off, Yamaha sleds is now all pure Cat, Cat will migrate more and more of their parts on the 998 for testing purposes, the only thing left that's Yamaha, Textron will soon phase out the 998T using their own copied design, you may see this in the new Cat chassis only as a new king of the lake Cat, leaving the winder/ thunder Cat concept behind.

RIP Yamaha built sleds :mad:

I was thinking of plunking some coin down on a new RS Venture TF but I guess not. I'm gonna have to hunt down a used one or if a dealer somewhere has a holdover in stock. No other 2 up trail sleds really in the lineup.
I'm trading my 2021 RS Venture in for the SRX I just oredered. So there will be one at my dealer once the SRX comes in.

Just wondering how many of those who placed orders today got a call from the dealer? My dealer (Who happens to be a friend) called to ask me for the confirmation #. He said it was needed in order to get it processed. I wonder how many customers who didn't get their 2022's was because the dealer never ordered them? I was able to get it for MSRP with no other added dealer prep, delivery or assembly charges. BTW its a
L-TX LE EPS.

Also he was in a meeting @ 3 By the time it was over even he could not place any orders for the SRX.

Well that was a fleeting thought. I wonder how many units were available.

I wonder if it’s so limited, it’s because they’re getting ready for a new chassis? Viper is up over $1k from last year and still no eps…bummer

Back