• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Yamaha Snowmobile line up

Our local dealer said that he has not heard from Yamaha regarding the release of the 2023 sleds.

The release of 2023 models will be very late from both Yamaha and Arctic Cat this year.

I was told mid march. Nothing exactly but I’m gonna go with 15 like it has been in past. They really do need some chassis refinements maybe a chaincase update aswell. A new 1049 replacement with a faster reving motor would be great to see. Not a twin they sound dumb. But the mt-09 motor would be an amazing fit and the 07 aswell. Would give a great options imo.

I'm thinking real hard about ordering a 2023. Looking forward to seeing what the color schemes will be this year. I absolutely love my 18 winder and would like to have another one. I might sell the 16 Viper as well, don't need to but maybe.

I was at the local cat dealer this morning. He said he heard that March 15th will be the date.

Went shopping today. Saw a Viper XTX Red & Black. On an open trailer. Nice looking Sled! Hopefully they get their act together. This was after I put a Seat Concepts seat with a heater on my Vector! This is a great site! Thanks for all your help! Guys & Gals!

Saw a Yamaha side by side. This Week in a customers pole building. Yellow and Black! used to have a backpack to match! Can I say RZ350! Sorry I sold that backpack. I have owned 3 RD350”s. And 2 DT 400”s. As well as YZ 250”s. I am all about Yamaha 2 strokes. I even saw a Banshee 350 4 Wheeler. In a customers showroom. Same customer had a 950 Yamaha Retro Street bike in their shop. RZ 350 dreaming! Somebody pinch me! Hope they come to their senses! P.S. Customers Side by Side. Had the 1049 motor in it. It is out to the dunes out west. At least once a year. He loves it! Just food for thought!

Last edited:
Just seen the little teaser over on YouTube.For what you can see it doesnt look like much has changed for 23 but we'll see soon I guess.

Here in NH all the Yamaha snowmobile dealers have gone under or dropped them. Ski doo is the champ here.

Back