• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Yamaha SRX

snowmaaan

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder, Viper XTX Turbo, Apex SE, Vmax 4, SRX 700
I have a 2024 SRX coming and would prefer the 2023 given the colors... anyone know of any or be interested in a trade? Mine will have a 5 year warranty with it.

Thanks!

Little bit of a drive (400 miles), but Recreation Plus in Twin Lakes, WI has a 2023 in stock as of a couple weeks ago.
The owner, Bob, was mentioning how everyone wants a 2024. He'd probably be interested. Their #: is 262-877-2794.

Nielsens in Lake Villa (IL) also have a 2023 in stock. They're roughly 20 mins southeast of Recreation Plus.

I love the colors my 23 srx , I have put a deposit with my local dealer ( first in line ) for the 25 srx , hoping it’s blue also …

Anybody have a stock SRX track they would like to part with. I am looking for a 1" x 15" x 137", 286P. Do the SRX's come with the silent track like the TCAT's?

Anybody have a stock SRX track they would like to part with. I am looking for a 1" x 15" x 137", 286P. Do the SRX's come with the silent track like the TCAT's?
I have a stock SRX track if your still looking.

Back