• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX photo leak?

I had to watch again I love this sled it looks awesome definitely my choice.
I agree. With my long history with Yamaha snowmobiles (bought my first one back in 1971) I felt compelled to order a 2025 and that's the one I'm getting. I sealed the deal with my dealer yesterday. He mentioned that with the limited production of the '25s that he's anticipating a September delivery. Can't wait.

As much as I thought about getting an SRX the LTX-LE just checked off more boxes for me. I've got a couple of riding buds who ordered the SRX yesterday so our group will have a pretty good representation of the Final Edition Yamaha's next season.

I like the looks of the SRX and the LE both. The SE not at all. I passed on my 2025 order as I have no miles on my 23 to justify just having a high dollar machine sitting on the shelf. My 23 LE may be the machine that lasts me the rest of my snowmobile riding time if other OEM's don't bring to market what I'm looking for in a big power trail sled with EPS. I'll just need to keep rebuilding and refreshing it up. Thank goodness for the aftermarket.

X2 my 2023 has 1 mile on it because of lack of snow. Still the best looking srx sidewinder.

I agree. With my long history with Yamaha snowmobiles (bought my first one back in 1971) I felt compelled to order a 2025 and that's the one I'm getting. I sealed the deal with my dealer yesterday. He mentioned that with the limited production of the '25s that he's anticipating a September delivery. Can't wait.

As much as I thought about getting an SRX the LTX-LE just checked off more boxes for me. I've got a couple of riding buds who ordered the SRX yesterday so our group will have a pretty good representation of the Final Edition Yamaha's next season.
Definitely going to be a good looking group that’s awesome very nice.

Agree I have had multiple Yamaha Blue sleds, which i will keep, but the black version just looks nasty in a good way. Looking forward to building another sled next year after delivery. Anybody interested in well built 24' pm me.

I heard that the Doo dealer nearest to me didn't get one phone call about the new 2025's on the launch day.
Your Doo dealer probably has crates of sleds piled up from the past two seasons like I see locally. I would expect the 2025 model year will be a bust for many dealers. Lack of snow, high interest rates, and lots of old product on floor plans is not a recipe for good snomo sales. Yamaha will sell out of its final edition, Cat will sell a bunch of 858's and Tcats. Those will probably be the highlights of the 2025 model year.

Your Doo dealer probably has crates of sleds piled up from the past two seasons like I see locally. I would expect the 2025 model year will be a bust for many dealers. Lack of snow, high interest rates, and lots of old product on floor plans is not a recipe for good snomo sales. Yamaha will sell out of its final edition, Cat will sell a bunch of 858's and Tcats. Those will probably be the highlights of the 2025 model year.
I think that's a pretty accurate take on it

I tried to painty some ski tips a few years back with some plastic paint. They flaked pretty quickly.
There must be some better stuff than what I used.

I used Imron years back on plastic and I think it should work with this application

Agree. Think paint would stay on the ski tips?
I tried with mine it starts to chip and peel on second season. maybe if you used actual car paint it would last but probably expensive to do.

Back