• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 Yamaha Snowmobile Speculation

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
After Yamaha's official announcement yesterday that they will no longer be producing sleds after MY2025 is it too early to start speculating just what models they'll be offering in their last year of snowmobile production? :dunno:

I haven't a clue on what might be on the final horizon but I thought it might be interesting to see what the loyal TY members thoughts are.

Will it simply be rebadged current models, or will they want to go out with a bang and introduce something that we haven't seen before and won't see again? :sled1:

Anyone care to chime in?

It will be blue and if anything special it will be an engine feature AC controls the chassis. ‍♂️

SRX @ 250 HP tuned from the factory, EPS, red/white custom color scheme with a special shock package. (Ohlins)

Come on yamaha.. do it!!
I would love to see that. I'd order one in a heartbeat to match my '02 SRX...

SRX.JPG

Since MY25 will be the last hurrah for their snowmobiles I'm hoping that they choose to go full circle and pay homage to their heritage colors of red/white/black.

Last edited:
Current product in original white red and black color scheme.

I would love to see that. I'd order one in a heartbeat to match my '02 SRX...

View attachment 172963

Since MY25 will be the last hurrah for their snowmobiles I'm hoping that they choose to go full circle and pay homage to their heritage colors of red/white/black.
You have this one back now or is it still at Pat’s?

Back