• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

500 mile oil change

pup55

Extreme
Question, Apex 11 XTX went out last week and hit 500 then finished with 608 miles. When it hit 500 miles the display kept flashing OIL then the miles. Oil 500, oil 25, oil 50 oil 100 till I finished and now it displays oil 108 which it is 108 miles over 500. I assume that is for the 500 mile oil change which I just did and after starting did the same. Is there a reset button?

Thanks
Steve :o|

pup55 said:
Question, Apex 11 XTX went out last week and hit 500 then finished with 608 miles. When it hit 500 miles the display kept flashing OIL then the miles. Oil 500, oil 25, oil 50 oil 100 till I finished and now it displays oil 108 which it is 108 miles over 500. I assume that is for the 500 mile oil change which I just did and after starting did the same. Is there a reset button?

Thanks
Steve :o|

Yes there is but sorry I don't know how to do it? Check your manual or do a search here or google it.

reset

No information in book. Did a search and found so info, key on, do not start, push select/reset at same time for 5 seconds. Does this sound right? Will try tomorrow.

Tried the key on and hold reset and select 5 seconds and no luck. Someone must of reset display? :o|

I just did the first change on mine at 400+ mi. I am quite sure it's in the operator's manual, I think I remember reading it when I got the sled home and read the manual. If fuel level trigger's the flashing yellow you will need to reset also, I think I just held in the reset for that. Quite sure I read the procedure for oil change also but don't remember.

Here it is

Attachments

• Oil change warning.JPG
    Oil change warning.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 93

Back