• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

7th Annual McCall Ride

spray25

TY 4 Stroke God
It is that time of year again to plan the McCall President's weekend ride. This year's official ride will be Feb 13, 14 & 15. As always early birds and late comers are welcome. Mrs. Spray and I are happy to be your guides and show you some good Idaho riding.

If needed I can post hotel information. We will have a kickoff breakfast meet and greet at our house on the 13th before we tackle the mountain. Contact me for more information.

There has been a lot of fun had over the last 6 years so come join us for more!!!

Mtnviper said:
Count me in! May also drag along, lets see 1, 2, 3, 4, maybe 5 cats and a Poo. I will know for sure on the head count latter on ;)!

That's fine but everyone else bring tow straps then!!!

If it's ok, I'd like to come! So, bring another tow strap.......................

Does it make me bi-polar when I ride both a Yamaha and a Cat? :-o

I'll bring the Cat and hopefully I won't need another tow home Like my first trip of the season (I had a very small coolant leak that opened up once under heat and pressure).

I'm also bringing my dependable 03 RX-1M so I can be sure to be able to ride. This is the same RX-1 that was one of the original three sleds used on the very first Mcall annual ride. Does that make J and I charter members?

Does anyone have a 2010 Nytro MTX SE I can "test drive"?

My family is absolutely up in arms about me riding a Cat (to say the least).

Of course you are welcome! As long as you can handle the PB & J ride again and Cat jokes that are sure to come.

Yes, you and J are two of the three founding fathers of the McCall ride. It would be great to get gramps out again too, but I think he is scared.

Thank you Ray.

Gramps would be Steve (and Cindy) from Minnesota?

Oh yeah, I like Cat jokes. In fact, I have made up a few. I'm certainly not a died in wool Cat fan by any stretch (at least not yet, time will tell). I will make sure I have a good tow strap with me.

I still have blue underwear at heart for sure but, I had ridden my RX-1 for seven seasons and it was time for something new but, I just wasn't interested in the complications related to having boost (remember all the Bender rear mount issues).

Yeah, Steve and Cindy.

I'm sorry but I just don't remember any issues with my initial Bender setup...... My therapist says the mind blocks out tramatic events in an effort to protect one from harmful memories. Maybe that is why I don't remember anything? ;)!

Ok, lets band together so we at least outnumber the Cat sleds on the Yamaha ride.

Ray I can't believe you remember having a therapist...

Not this year for Gramps had two discs removed from my neck and a titanium plate put in, still in recovery mode. I had hoped to be all fixed by the sledding season but not happening! Thanks for the invite Ray that trip was still one of the most memorable vacations ever. Ride safe guys and have an awesome time ;)!

Ouch Gramps I didn't know that..... I hope your recovery is going good. Removing bone and replacing it with titanium.... going to start caling you the Terminator.

Jonny Rocket said:
I will be there. Raymundo, will you have room for PB and myself?

How's the snow?

J.

Oh I suppose you can sleep in the garage :)
The snow isn't great right now but there is lots of time to get more.

Back