• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

a place in Wi. to have an exhaust part ceramic coated?

snopro442

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
mod 08 nytro, 2-2007 phazers and a 2010 sno pro 500 speedwerx exterminator. new 2014 nytro for towing the snowcoach. 2015 Viper mpi turbo
I am looking for a place to send a y-pipe to have it high temp ceramic coated. Does anyone know who does it? I am near Appleton Wi. Thanks.

I can't remember the name but my buddy had a place in Sheboygan do his.Try a google search under that city.

I went to KORR and they only do hi-temp powder, I am sending it over to a place in Brillion that's does it they are called PPI.

I had one done at Classic Coatings in Sheboygan and it was a very nice job. Honda 250R Aaen pipe. Mud didnt even stick to it! Had another done here in town and it sucked. Burned off in no time. Let me know how the PPI in Brillion works out. I didnt realize they did small jobs but would try them since I go through there often. Thanks

Back