• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

accessory plug.

Burnzy

Hey guys just a quick question. my 09 nytro didn't come with the accessory plug. I want to add the factory one to my sled to power my gps. Does anybody know the part number? looked up online but not sure it was what i was really after since it didn't have a picture. Thanks in advance.

I think what you are looking for is this....

DC Outlet Kit

Provides a convenient place to plug in your electric face shield and other electric accessories.

8ET-W8192-00-KT

MSRP: $73.34

Attachments

• 8ET-W8192-00-KT.jpg
    8ET-W8192-00-KT.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 115
You should just buy a marine grade outlet and not the Yamaha one.
I bought one last year for around $15 or $20.
It doesn't have the connector like the one shown in the picture, but you can just add a fuse and hardwire it to your battery.
That way you have power all of the time and not just when the key is on.

Found mine on ebay for 5$. it was from a Yamaha scooter. Had some pins lying around from a honda engine harness that matched the plug..then made up a little harness. Works great just like OEM. ;)!

The cap may have a different amperage rating on it, I think the Nytro ones are only 1A?

Attachments

• IMG_1056 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1056 (Medium).JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 112
If you buy the stock plug the wires for it are capped on the battery side of the sled in the bunch of wires in front of the radiator, just plug it in and go

I bought mine from ebay it was for a Yamaha Grizzly and plugged right in for $5! Same plug as the one in the picture!

Whats the consensus on available power? I know the earlier nytros had a weak power system.. Is it possible to run a GPS and handwarmers are the same time?

plug

One of my riding buddies looked into this last year and found that the plug for the grizzly 4 wheeler is the same plug and can be plugged right into the nytro wiring harness. Plus it is around twenty bucks. Quit a bit cheaper than the sled plug. Good luck shopping.

I run my GPS and all warmers all the time no prob.

Back