• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Adjusting secondary belt hight

Daranello

Suspended
Is there a detailed way to do this??? Done it many times on my F7 but this baby's all new to me...thanks

Belts sitting too low right now

Daranello said:
Is there a detailed way to do this??? Done it many times on my F7 but this baby's all new to me...thanks

Darnello, in your manual on page 56
it shows the spec's. on belt deflection and how it can be adjusted. Good info in that book, I've read it about ten times when things are slow at work. Hope this helps. 1050THMPR

1050THMPR said:
Daranello said:

it shows the spec's. on belt deflection and how it can be adjusted. Good info in that book, I've read it about ten times when things are slow at work. Hope this helps. 1050THMPR

Yeah, I see that but it shows you have to remove this small screw on the side of the secondary....the pix and descriptions are not the best in the manual ;):D

Daranello said:
1050THMPR said:
Daranello said:

Yeah, I see that but it shows you have to remove this small screw on the side of the secondary....the pix and descriptions are not the best in the manual ;):D
Thats correct! And on that screw is a spacer. If you look at the picture it shows that the adjusting bolt is on the back side of the clutch, so removing the belt and then removing the secondary will give you full access to the bolt. Measure how high or low your belt is before you remove it to adjust anything. Also if your belt is worn down too much you may not achieve the correct deflection. GOOD LUCK!

Back