• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AFR and Boost in gauge cluster

The first version tunes did not have knock protection or the ability to see BOOST VALUES on the gauge hour meter!
That was one of my excuses for getting a tune upgrade way back, from Ecotrail to Max Spool tunes.
Another excuse for another update was, you need a three bar sensor to see accurate Boost level after 16lbs.
And the addiction continues, now have all mentioned and New MS 17 with SQ muffler, and maxed out without adding more, like fuel pumps, fuel regulators, etc etc!

The first version tunes did not have knock protection or the ability to see BOOST VALUES on the gauge hour meter!
That was one of my excuses for getting a tune upgrade way back, from Ecotrail to Max Spool tunes.
Another excuse for another update was, you need a three bar sensor to see accurate Boost level after 16lbs.
And the addiction continues, now have all mentioned and New MS 17 with SQ muffler, and maxed out without adding more, like fuel pumps, fuel regulators, etc etc!
Same here.. I started on ECO and went to Powertrail.. I remember some talking about knock lights and 3 bar etc.. Hell we had to send the ECU into Canada in 17!

Agree, boost or A/F can be done on the gauge but is worthless to see at speed or accelerating unless you have a death wish. Best is to have the flasher and data log the run and look at things later. You’d see how even the tach on the dash is worthless info if you data log. Data log is the only way to accurately get info. Dash only gives you a snapshot in that moment you see the digital number and you’d be surprised how it compares to the logs over the run. Just as well not even seeing the dash at all.
Thanks knappattack, I’m getting old and have hard time with gauges being seen at speed. I’ll have to look into Hurricane iPad setup I guess. Just wanted to get best bang for your buck!

Back