• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Aftermarket balljoint for Phazers,Nytros, VL's and MP's

Mooseman

I'm not all knowing. Post your question in forum.
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
'07 Venture MP (gone)
'07 Phazer FX (gone)
'09 Phazer GT (gone)
'10 RS Venture GT (My current ride)
'10 Nytro FX (son's)
This is the first aftermarket balljoint I have ever seen for these models and at a very reasonable price. This is especially interesting for canadians as the retailer is WinnersCircleCanada
http://www.winnerscirclecanada.com/flippingbook/2013/Snowmobile//index.html#p=342 (it's on page 342)

A bit late for me as I had to buy 6 at $60 US + shipping last year. In Canada, they are $97 ;):D

Of course I have no idea about longevity. I would have tested them but like I said, already replaced all of them. If somebody does buy them, please post up an opinion, review and pics.

Edit: Changed to page 342

Attachments

• Winners Circle Balljoint.jpg
    Winners Circle Balljoint.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

Good find! I may have to replace mine this summer. How do you check if they are worn out? With the front end jacked off the ground and pull front to back on the ski?

I just looked at a handful of parts that I ordered from Yamaha, Royal, etc and compared to these guys. Man they blow everyone else out of the water! Hope they are legit!

Oh yes they are. I remembered them from ordering carb jets and such a few years ago for the old Doo. I don't recall any issues with them at the time.

I'm bumping this because I'm fuming at Yamaha. I just checked mine yesterday. They were new at the beginning of the season and after less than 1000Km, I have slop in them again! I'd say about 1/16" play. I will definitely give these aftermarket ones a try. If at least I have to change them annually, I'm not giving another dollar to Yamaha for their POS balljoints!

Let us know man. I have play in mine but unless they're horrible I'm not going to bother at Yamahas price. Not so crucial 100% off trail but if the price is right I'll do em yah

I hear ya, I am in the middle of replacing all 6 ball joints up front and was in for quite the wake up call when the bill came in. Don't know I want to replace them again. MS

does anyone have an further input on these ball joints? I have to replace mine and would like to know if they last before I buy. I have an '08 Nytro.Procaliber.com has the Yamaha ball joints at like $50 each so if these don't hold up I am going to go with procaliber

Back