• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Aftermarket Stainless Steel Y Pipes

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
We are currently working on creating some replacement y pipes for the apex. We intend to make them out of S.S, and our target sell price is going to be 50% of the oem SS headers. The vendor I'm working with to bend up all the tubing is supposed to have a prototype done tomorrow for me to review. We are looking to make an affordable replacement for the titanium pipes....not a performance header. I will be sure to post updates on our progress.

hibshman25 said:
We are currently working on creating some replacement y pipes for the apex. We intend to make them out of S.S, and our target sell price is going to be 50% of the oem SS headers. The vendor I'm working with to bend up all the tubing is supposed to have a prototype done tomorrow for me to review. We are looking to make an affordable replacement for the titanium pipes....not a performance header. I will be sure to post updates on our progress.

;)! :Rockon: :bling LaLaLa :jump: :-o

P.S. Thanks again for the deal on the Predator track this last fall. I have put on about 500 miles & like it much better than the Ripsaw.

X2 keep us posted whereas I will be interested after season. Need to replace my stud dented and scratched Y pipe but for 50% of OEM might as well plan on both. Thanks for all of the great parts that you provided me with so far at very reasonable prices !! :Rockon:

Any update on these ss y pipes? Also was curious if your "SS rx-1 y pipes modified to fit apex…..250 per set" were a direct bolt on to a 07 Apex Attak GT? Can stock Apex silencer be reused? PM me or give me a call/text. 317-534-8114

Will they be better and stronger then the oem one

Back