• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Air box mod on new flash

super1c

Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 sidewinder LTX-LE
Looking into this mod for my 16-17 vipers. I will be clutching soon so thought I would do it all at once. Does anyone have any experience with the air box mod on a stock sled with the new flash? Being o2 sensor is gone will this have any effect on running conditions as far as lean conditions and reliability? Also if choosing between air box mod or can which one would give me the best upgrade in performance regardless of price. With all the reading I've done they sound about equal in performance increase if measured on own.

I did muffler, air box and clutch kit...all I can say is this thing straight up rips now!!

I don't have the newest flash but I have run with no O2 sensor and no tune many times. No issue. According to most the stock O2 sensor did next to nothing. That said I don't know what the new flash runs as far as AFR.

I don't have the newest flash but I have run with no O2 sensor and no tune many times. No issue. According to most the stock O2 sensor did next to nothing. That said I don't know what the new flash runs as far as AFR.
I am running Schmidt bro trail muffler black hole air box mod comfort clutch kit stock ecu this set up run's very very well have 900 miles on this set up and working perfect

I did the air box mod and have the new flash... I don't have Afr reading but I haven't burnt down yet lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back