• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Airbox issue/reinstall

zdanekj

Hey guys. I had a starter start dying on me last season but it was not a big enough issue to worry about it till this summer. I just put in a new starter (If anyone wants a run down on removal and installation let me know) and doing so required me to remove the airbox. There is a small tube on the on the very bottom of the box. If the box is installed with the cover off and you are looking down into the box it is in the lower left corner. Is there supposed to be a hose connected to this tube? I searched all over and can not find another hose besides the 3 at the top. If so where should the hose be so I can find it or replace it. Lastly, since the box is out is there anything I should do to improve performance? Besides cleaning it. I know some guys have been doing stuff to prevent oil spillage during roll overs.

Thanks Guys.

Also, anyone done the sway bar removal and ran it with the stock shocks (2008)? I do mostly deep snow mountain riding.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

that is a drain line it conects to open air in the bellyfor if you get any oil in there it has some where to go.

Back