• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

all seasons setup

Talked with this guy in Eagle River a little bit, 6 grand and you can do it to your sled.

How do you get it saftied, what does it fall under? I would assume a motorcycle?

How is the performance of the sleds? Comparable to a sled on snow? They don't appear to be that well suspended. Also, how does the cooling work, especially on the 2 strokes? Atleast our Nytros radiator is up front for airflow.

Has anyone seen one of these Sand - X machines. I know the are from the middle east, but a conversion kit would be easy. Very impressive. Would like some brochures or a video of the performance end of the machines.

I have my doubts if this would work with a Nytro. Cooling would be a major issue without snow flicking on the coolers. I had to abort a spring riding trip because the snow would just not flick up and no matter how fast I went, the front radiator was just not up to the task on its own.

cooling is a pretty minor issue. Add more/bigger radiators and fans.

With the mtx heat exchanger on my nytro i have never seen the heat light... even on some pretty nasty stuff that would have over heated it for sure before.

sleddingfarmer said:
cooling is a pretty minor issue. Add more/bigger radiators and fans.

With the mtx heat exchanger on my nytro i have never seen the heat light... even on some pretty nasty stuff that would have over heated it for sure before.

I thought so too, at the beginning of the season with loose snow. Once the snow got set up and into spring riding conditions, back to the same issues. The tunnel exchanger didn't help when no snow was hitting.

Back