• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

And the list continues boken pivot joint***Help Please****

unpride

Expert
Well one more broken part to add to the long list. Looks like it just broke at the weld. I just hope that Y.E.S. covers this

Attachments

• busted skid.jpg
    busted skid.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 125

Were you jumping anything? I would think YES will cover this.

No jumping. I also had the code 43 flashing this morning and it had to get towed to the truck. Soon as it got to the dealers it started just fine unbelievable

Well the drama with Yammi has begun. They need to know how I ride, where I ride, and if the sled was upside down, and if the trails were rough WTF. The break was right on the welds why is this such a big problem? Ill tell you what Yammi makes it very easy to walk away if I have any problems with this Y.E.S. claim.
Its just rediculous that a week ago my upper A-arm spindle nut backed off and destroyed the spindle. 3 days later you could not even buy that nut anymore and I covered their defect out of my pocket. I knew I was taking a risk buying a first year sled so I took out the Y.E.S. for a reason.

unpride said:
Well the drama with Yammi has begun. They need to know how I ride, where I ride, and if the sled was upside down, and if the trails were rough WTF. The break was right on the welds why is this such a big problem? Ill tell you what Yammi makes it very easy to walk away if I have any problems with this Y.E.S. claim.
Its just rediculous that a week ago my upper A-arm spindle nut backed off and destroyed the spindle. 3 days later you could not even buy that nut anymore and I covered their defect out of my pocket. I knew I was taking a risk buying a first year sled so I took out the Y.E.S. for a reason.

who are u using for your warranty dealer ? Hollink ?

No not Hollink. I dont want to post the dealers name on hear because I honestly do not think it is their fault. In a way when Yammi doesnt cover a warranty issue it screws the dealer. The dealer knows I can do the repair work myself and im not going to pay labor charges but they already have to take everything apart to diagnose the problem and where the failure accrued. Then I say dont do anything and they have to put everything back together again. Just wastes their time and mine. My sled has already been down for 3 weeks this horrible season for broken parts. I usually do 2500 miles plus a season and this year I have done about 700 with 3 break downs. The sled maybe an 08 but it has only been in use for 7 1/2 months it is unexceptable for 10k+

Well after a week of waiting Yammi wont cover a thing even though I have the Y.E.S. warranty. The pivot joint broke on the factory weld as the picture shows. When Yammi ok'ed the dealer to start taking apart the sled they found a crack on a brace by my right foot hold so Yammi denied the claim because they said excessive weight was put on the right running board. This sled has never been crashed just trail ridden now I am supposed to pay the dealer for their labor for tearing apart a sled Yammi gave the OK to do? What do I do customer service is pointless and basically is blaming everything on me? Wasnt this designed to be a rough trail sled? I hate riding bumps so I avoid them like the plague and this is by all means a workmanship problem. I was thinking better business bureau along with a call to an attorney. Has anyone else had to go this route? Yammi is losing a very loyal customer.

I understand you bought the warrenty for a reason, however in my opinion if I can fix it myself the sled is not ever going to see the dealer cause its just downtime in a season thats allready too short right! I only go to the dealer when i have to and thats not cause its a long drive or anything , its just everything they sell is overpriced and takes time to get, time that i never seem to have thus i fix it myself and i can ride it with a little piece of mind.

And I thought it was just me, I'm in the same boat they had the dealer remove and completely tear the engine down just to say no. Now I have to pay for the tear down and I get my sled back in 3 truck loads. They treat you like hell, The lady rep. I call daily knows a lot more about sleds then we do. -i'm sure she's a big rider- I've only been ridding since 4, raced snox
6 years the warranty is a JOKE

I fixed everything myself bent rails, bearings, tie rod ends, control arm bushings, frt. track shock hose broke, handwarmers. When the rod went thru the block I tried my y.e.s to hear no. again

Hey the way I see it the have stolen from me under a contract. I pursuing this to the fullest. I hate thiefs. The lady I speak to is Ericka and thats as far as I can get. They wont let me speak with anyone else.

Where did your front arm break? I can't tell from the picture. If you race or ride really hard the stock front arm needs to be reinforced.

Code 43 is most likely the fuel relay in the nose of the sled. I just had this come up on my sled last weekend, the inside of the relay was a little corroded and not working properly. A very easy way to trouble shoot this is to swap the fan relay with the fuel relay and see if the code goes away and the sled starts.

Back