• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Another TY Ride in the books!

onlyblue

Lifetime Member
Just felt the need to post a thank you to everyone that helped organize and that participated in this years giveaway ride. From Mr Sled, the advertisers that donated swag, the staff at Borders, and to the members that came and had a great time.

This site, our rides, all of this is not possible with everyone's support. It was great to see old friends and make new ones as well!!

LET IT SNOW! And as always be safe out there.

I agree with only blue A lot of work goes into putting the give-away ride together so A big Thank You goes out to Tom and Steph who probably did most of the work anyway. Also a big thanks to all the Ty people that offered to let me use one of their sleds so my whole family could enjoy the give away ride and again Thanks to Tom and Steph for hauling all kinds of parts for us so we can put our Apex back together. If you don't know we had a little opp's two weeks ago you can see what I mean by going to 4 stroke sled garage then to totaled apex xtx repair. Anyway we are putting it back together Thanks to all of the people and friends on the TY site

I agree with only blue A lot of work goes into putting the give-away ride together so A big Thank You goes out to Tom and Steph who probably did most of the work anyway. Also a big thanks to all the Ty people that offered to let me use one of their sleds so my whole family could enjoy the give away ride and again Thanks to Tom and Steph for hauling all kinds of parts for us so we can put our Apex back together. If you don't know we had a little opp's two weeks ago you can see what I mean by going to 4 stroke sled garage then to totaled apex xtx repair. Anyway we are putting it back together Thanks to all of the people and friends on the TY site

Thanks Will :) I am glad the sled is coming together.. I will have to go check out the progress.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/totalled-apex-xtx-repair.140225/

Back