• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

antifreeze leak

smoothride

Lifetime Member
tonight i was checking my spark plug's i put some pressure on the tube on top of the engine and the o ring started leaking antifreeze and then stop. should i change those o rings for those antifreeze tube's. I did pressure the coolant system an it did not leak.

smoothride said:
tonight i was checking my spark plug's i put some pressure on the tube on top of the engine and the o ring started leaking antifreeze and then stop. should i change those o rings for those antifreeze tube's. I did pressure the coolant system an it did not leak.

You may of made a gap when pushing on it, if it didnt leak when you pressure tested it then it should be fine.

thank's APEX 06. The o rings are on the tubes going into the valve cover.when trying to get the spark plug caps off i push down on the antifreeze tube which move a bit which leak a bit.

Back