• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any turbo guys have a spare Viper stock muffler?

Vilas

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper xtx, Thunder products clutch kit
i have an Ulmer can on my viper and it's just too loud for me. It sounds great and is much quieter than the OSP that was on it when I bought it, but I guess I'm getting old or something. If anyone has one please PM me and I'll buy it from you. Thanks!

i have an Ulmer can on my viper and it's just too loud for me. It sounds great and is much quieter than the OSP that was on it when I bought it, but I guess I'm getting old or something. If anyone has one please PM me and I'll buy it from you. Thanks!
Do you have the Ulmer quiet muffler??

I do, it's just still a bit loud for me so I'd like to go back to stock. I have maybe 350 miles on it.
That's what I'm scared of..I want Ulmers quiet muffler for my stock viper,but I hate loud exhaust and I don't want to waste my money... How much would you sell it for?

haha of course I got a stock one! I got your osp on my sled now. PM if you want my stock muffler.

That's what I'm scared of..I want Ulmers quiet muffler for my stock viper,but I hate loud exhaust and I don't want to waste my money... How much would you sell it for?
I'd say 150 plus shipping would take it. Only a few hundred miles on it bought it this year.

Back