• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody have a pic of 144 studs with double backes

Re: NEXT QUESTION

twomorestrokes said:
MightyRTX said:
B2SO said:
IM having a hard time deceiding on studs or a 1.5 track on my gt , are you guys running studs hitting the tunnel at high speeds or on the brakes hard ??? i NEED more traction for coming out of corners , but hate to spend $300 on steel thats going to rip up my tunnel ...any input ???
Stick with 1,325's and you'll be all set. Studs will help you coming out of a corner better than a 1.5 inch track on our Michigan trails.

What he said! ;)! No stud contact anywhere in my tunnel with 1.325's.

i have woody's 1.18's and i am scratching my exhaust pipe-and i do have tunnel protectors...and track is tight cuz i cant stand ratcheting

Yamahammer485 said:
I had to do it again, id use red loctite along with the lock washers, so that they stand a higher chance of not coming loose again.

That's a whole 'nuther story whether or not to use LocTite with the tall nuts. (see "other tech" section) Woody's used to say to use it, now they stress not to.

Back