• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone else have the goggle holder bag?

DigitalFusion

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
14 Viper LTX, 10 Turbo Phazer MTX, 08 Phazer, 88 SnoScoot
I have the goggle holder bag, and while it works excellent for tossing your phone into on the charger, it seems to fit like crap. Does anyone else have the bag, and if so do you have any fitment issues?

I have the bag, and I didn't try putting goggles in it. It is kind of small so I put all the wires from my gauges and my HID lights. It works perfect for that. ;)!

Move wires to the side below it and put your hand inside the bag and spread it out in there....push it forward also.

I should snap a pic. I moved my riser forward quite a bit, and it seems like its pushing into the bag too far now. I cant even close the latch on it because of it.

I bought a cat one from CountryCat and cut the little arctic cat tag off.

I've got one and at first i had fitment issues to but seems like after keeping a pair of goggles in there for a couple weeks it stretched a little. Could just be a dillusion though. It does work awesome for keeping your phone in to keep it warm as well. Not sure what problems your having with your riser hitting it as i didn't have any issues with that.

I have the Yamaha version, ordered it in July. It seems to fit Ok in mine but not perfect. It looks better with something in it. I have my spare goggles in it and still have room for my wallet, truck keys and cell phone. .

Here is a quick shot. Since my riser moved forward, the wires push into the back and make it fit like crap. I tried relocating the wires, but it felt like I was forcing them into place and they didnt 'feel' right.

20140116_191409_zpsueh5tq5t.jpg

Moving the riser forward is the problem. The bag should be as flat as possible. In your photo it is curled near the gauge cluster. Once the bag has room to fit in the space it will work a lot better. Mine still falls down on occasion but once it is flat you will notice the improvement.

sure, but that means I cannot ride with the bars in the position that is most comfortable to me. Everyone else who has this thing seriously is rocking it with the bars in the stock, in-your-lap position?

There are hard plastic runners down the sides, one is visable in your picture. These snap into the underside on the black plastic cowl on each side. If done right it fits perfect. Also zip tie that wire loom to your riser.

:sled2:

Those plastic runners were snapped in, they just keep popping off. The wire loom was zip tied to the riser, I had snipped it to try moving the loom out of the way.

Can't help but wonder how my goggle bag will fit with my recent mtx steering conversion, guess I'll find out this weekend.

Back