• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone hitting the Big East show next weekend?

NJNYTRO

Expert
Was just wondering if anyone is hitting the Big East show in Syracuse next weekend? Me and a bunch of guys are going up for Friday night. I'm sure the guys from Port Yamaha will be there, as they always are. Stop by and see them, they are very knowledgeable and friendly. Its also great to put a face to the name. . I'll be sporting my Totallyamaha colors , hope to see some of you guys Friday night. I'll be the shaved head guy, ty hat wearing with a beer in my hand. ( probably just described half our members )

Myself and Big Black Warrior are meeting by the Yamaha display around 7pm Friday night. Maybe see ya over there.

--Steve (O.C.)

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones in a week or so. We will have a bigger booth this year right next to the corporate Yamaha booth. As always we will have great deals on OEM Yamaha clothing and accessories along with some FXR gear and other accessories. Stop in and say hi if your there.

I'll be there friday also. see ya at port yammi, and yes the clothes look good, and work good, but don't try the yamaha boots. My thrashers leaked from day one! See ya there! Honk

ny and big black- I'll try to meet you at 7, thats if my buds don't have to be carried out yet. Look forward to meeting you guys.
Also Kevin- try to have some nice FXR STUFF at the booth if possible. Preferably the black and yellow variety ina 2x ( or fat guy size to others ) :drink:

Back