• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone know if this bag will fit around trail tank?

Gibby,
that big will work great on a Nytro with trail tank, you just have to modify the clips. Cut the hook part of the clip off,then drill a hole in the center of the plastic peice. Insert the trail Tank Fastners for the hood through the hole and screw them in, they will keep the bag in place . I can post pictures if you want. Then just cut of the excess nylon
PC220093.jpg

Rumble,
there are two male snaps on each side of the bag, on the bottom.The whole install took me about 15 minutes. All you need is a drill,1/8th bit and a rivet gun. I used a hack saw to cut the clip off the bag.

Anyone have anymore pics of this bag installed? Particularly the mounting areas where the clip slips onto the plastic cover and where you guys are drilling the tunnel where the snaps are to be mounted. I got this for Xmas and dry fitted it but it seems a little tight to reach the snaps, so I'm wondering if I'm hooking the clips to the right spot.

Back