• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone make an aftermarket pivot arm for a RS Rage-Warrior?

Yama-Crazy

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha Viper rtx
My searching has found that Maximum Performance used to but it looks like they are out of business? My W-arm or now called pivot arm is broke bad and i hate to replace it with another one cause it will most likely break again..any suggestions????????? Any input is appreciated!

I already checked with Pioneer they dont make any improved pivot shaft...I'm going to have my dealer call Yamaha and get them to replace it ..wish me luck!! If that doesn't work I'm thinking about swapping out for Cat suspension maybe??

If you are still looking for a solution, we (Muffin Works) might be able to help.

We did a repair on the rear torque arm of my Pro-Active skid this year - I had found it broken this fall. We replaced it with a piece of thicker-walled chromoly steel, and tig-welded it in, then had the arm powder coated. Very professional looking job, and has held up perfectly.

You can contact me for more info.

For what its worth,

Between 2005 and 2006 Yamaha reinforced the gussets on the pivot arm for the RS Venture.

I suspect there is probably a difference in parts.

Just a suggestion, It's worth a try to cross reference part numbers.

Sorry, not much help.

Gade-thrasher probably has the better solution.

I had some cracks welded by my mechanic on mine last year and have held up real well. ;)!

Ok thanks guys I really hope Yammi has a suggestion or a replacement thats improved in quality just hate to have a problem on the trail and have to keep replacing and watching this pivot arm and other suspension parts etc..We need equipment that can take whatever we throw at it at with very little wear and tear issues...or at least LOW maintenance!!! Is this possible?? I mean I know the trails get rough and some of us ride very hard...maybe its just not possible to do......

Back