• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone race a Skidoo 1200

Twistgrip

Extreme
Just like the title says, wondering if anyone has played with a skidoo 1200? Haven't came across one yet on the trail but they talk so much smack on dootalk. So far anything I line up with I destroy out of the hole. :yam:

No.....
But I do get my buddy's apex out of the hole ( half a sled ) then he rolls by at 60 .....
So.....I hear the nytro will get a 1200 out of the hole but the 1200 has more leg than the nytro......but I really think the 1200 would beat the nytro...

My wife has a ski doo 1200 renegade. It would beat my 06 attak with 7000 miles on it and never looked at the clutches once. It does not beat my 11 apex se at any point.

wak

My two buddies have 1200's and love them. The 09 with a clutch kit and pipe stil pounced on my 08 nytro with a stroker motor, clutch kit, exhaust, k&n's, and power commander. The 2011 they have beat my 06 apex 136" with clutch kit, exhaust, and yamacharger up to 60 mph. Then I gradually passed him. The hook up in the 1200 X package is unreal for a 130hp sled.
Add the new kit they have out with exhaust, rb3, clutching, gearing, etc and nothing in our group but an older 800 doo with mods can touch it in the real tight stuff of Wisconsin. In the U.P its a different story. With longer sweeps, more straights,and balls out riding. They just get passed up by the apex models all day. I would love to see the apex motor in that 1200x chasis.

As a side note though, the nytro rtx eats up the bumps much better then the 1200. My boosted nytro with fat boy spring can pass them with confidence, cause theirs is too soft in the bigger mogules

larsd said:
Buddys 1200 didnt stand a chance to my apex xtx, of course. Then he got a McX-180 kit...
Then what happened ?
Or should I read between the lines , hell I will guess HE Beat you !

Back