• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone wanting to attend the TY Giveaway Ride , please read!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
FYI: All who are attending the TY Giveaway be sure to get your rooms booked by Sunday January 28. Monday January 29 all remaining rooms will be released to the public and it will become first come first serve.

i know mine is confirmed. had a good round of phone tag with them for almost 2 weeks before play ride before i got through. made shure it was confirmed when i cancelled for that ride.

Looks like we will be lucky to even have snow—-
That could be the case. But the Giveaway must go on. We need this in to help the site stay running. Please I hope we can get a good group of people to keep this going.

Same here. Not sure how much riding will be done but like maim and having to cancel my trip between Christmas/New Years, I too am ready for a break. Always enjoyed the camaraderie back at the hotel anways!

I am going. If my wife doesn't go I am looking for someone to split the room. Will be fun either way. Can we ride ATV on trails?

I am going. If my wife doesn't go I am looking for someone to split the room. Will be fun either way. Can we ride ATV on trails?
they say not on snowmobile trails. We don’t need them anyway. All the back trails and logging roads are fair game. We will be riding a UTV. It will be a good time.

The Giveaway this next weekend is still a go. Bring your Scooter, Bicycle, ATV, UTV, Snowmobile whatever you need to have a reason to come and hang out and support Totallyamaha, Boarders Hotel and local establishments. We need to all stick together and spread the positivity that this crappy season is not going to get us down. Remember, most of us have not even unloaded the sled and put on a mile yet this season! But Northern communities are suffering more than we are!! Let’s make this weekend a memorable experience for all. If you himming and hawing about the money… come on now, really? We would have blown more money going several times this year already with good snow on gas, food and hotel stays anyway, so what’s one weekend? Remember all the friends you made and have not seen…Let’s have fun with this.. see you all this next weekend!!

I am bringing sleds! This is today.
IMG_8117.png

Same here and for the same reasoning Tom mentioned earlier; how much would I have had spent already. I may not stay thu Monday like I had planned but will certainly be there for the weekend; actually arriving late Wednesday night.

Back