• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex fuel filter

TT

TY 4 Stroke Master
I am installing Apex plastic on my TRX. I have run in to a little problem - does Yamaha sell these parts (filter and pick up part with o-ring) of the Apex fuel pump seperate?

I can only find the fuel pump in the Yamaha parts finder as a complete assembely.

If it is not sold separate - and someone has these parts - and is interested in selling it - send me a pm ;)!

Apexfuelfilter.jpg

Where did you get that aluminium assy to replace the pump assy?

I will soon need the very same thing myself.

That is from MCX. It came with the last years Apex kit. I bought it directly from MCX.

PL has a kit on their webpage also. I have bought one, but it hasn't arrived yet. PL kit has a little different design.

rxrider's Turbo Garage have a set in stock, I'll add the parts to the other part we are sending your way :)

rxrider said:
rxrider's Turbo Garage have a set in stock, I'll add the parts to the other part we are sending your way :)

Best turbo shop around :-o :-o Thanks buddy!

Hahahahaha LOL you welcome, glad to help you out buddy, and to be able to recycle parts me and my buddy no longer have any need for :)

Back