• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

APEX GOPRO MOUNTING

HABS 1

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 apex gt,136 Hartman ext,dalton clutched,full excel exhaust,yamiheaters,cna pro ex white skis,hid lights,mtx riser,1.5 intense track,etc,etc!---2021 sidewinder xtx se
image.jpeg
had been thinking where to mount go pro on my sled as i dont want it on my helmet and wanted it clean and not to see mount when camera wasn't on sled , this is where i ended up putting it, it worked out good , when camera is off u dont see mount at all and when on it dosent hit or touch nothing, just thought id share!!!

just my opinion, i think it looks ridiculous!!

Well everyone has a opinion.
Do you want to video what your looking at or a vibrating video of where the sled is pointing at, both views are different.
I won't insult your placement even tho I don't like it. I hope after using it your way and seeing video replayed you will comment with repost (maybe even apologize)

just my opinion, being honest, iv had it on my helmet,and found it hard to turn on and off, or foundmyself looking in shadow on ground while riding to see if its still on,plus the looks! the video might be better on helmet, and camera on sled dont vibrate its a still lense, i had it on my harley and not a vibration!anyway if u like it on your helmet thats all that matters, there will be no apologies or hurt feeling reports filled out here, have a safe season!

Ya when using a go pro doesn't matter where you mount it that's the whole idea of the go pro they have anti vibration regardless of where it's mounted and once you break a mount off your helmet from a branch or something and possibly lose a camera it could change definitely use the safety tether

I had mine mounted on the handle bar. No jittery video.

Back