• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

April 12, 2008 - Best Day Ever

You don't want to take Dr Phil's advice, did you hear he's getting a divorce............

Really? Probably not enough snowmobiling days up in the mountains. Too much work and not enough fun.................

riding

I envy u guys that live close to the mountains and can do multiple things in the same day, we always have to drive 8-11 hours to get to our closet mountain ranges, Looks great I always love late season riding :4STroke:

I also had a good day on the 12th in the UP, put on about 100 miles. But, I don't have photos as nice as yours.

Attachments

• 04-12-08_1534.JPG
    04-12-08_1534.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 101
Pictures of Yamaha sleds sitting in snow are all great!!!! Especially in April.

We have snow in the forcast all weekend. Many people are crying that it is supposed to be spring, but I am OK with the prospects of fresh snow this weekend!!!! Another weekend of riding. Yippy!!!

That was a busy day!! If it ended up being the snowmobile ride was last thing that would have been your sausage being roasted over the fire not the hot dogs!!!! Nice day you had you lucky son of a b@#$$#. I envy you and good luck to you both.

Still Smiling.............. Did it all again today!!!!! About 12" of fresh snow piled up this week. I love this thing they call "spring" this year!!!!!

You just gotta love our region dont you?? We went boating one tuesday in April and sledding on wednesday. Not all in one day but close. It has been a beautiful year in the NW, cant argue with that at all.

My husband and I just got into the sport this year, and I absolutly love it and cant get enough. We went from 0 sleds to 3 in a month in our household, we have made it a family adventure, and I have to say made some of the best family memories yet. My husbands brothers family added 4 sleds this year and his sister added two, so all in all we added 9 sleds we go weekeding with RVs and have a ball. We are doing our part to support the manufacturers. However its like demo days on the mountain cause the "inlaws/outlaws" didnt go blue,:yam: :4STroke: each went a dif manufacturer. Anyway, sad to see it come to an end this year, looking forward to the next season

mountain riding

Could u people please stop talking about how nice you have it in the mountains ,Us flatlanders have to drive 11 hours to get to mountains, so its only a 1 time a year trip. If I keep hearing about all this nice late season riding We might have to plan another trip out west this year, That wouldnt go over real well with da boss. Enjoy the rest of your season, and send some of your excess snow to minnesota. :jump: :Rockon:

Re: mountain riding

rough rider said:
Could u people please stop talking about how nice you have it in the mountains ,Us flatlanders have to drive 11 hours to get to mountains, so its only a 1 time a year trip. If I keep hearing about all this nice late season riding We might have to plan another trip out west this year, That wouldnt go over real well with da boss. Enjoy the rest of your season, and send some of your excess snow to minnesota. :jump: :Rockon:

What are you talking about we have had four feet of snow in Hubbard county in the past 3 weeks I rode 20 miles just yesterday U must live in southern MN : ) Here's a picture from my cabin cam yesterday morning we got about 4 more inches after the picture was taken.

Attachments

• 20080426.jpg
    20080426.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 102
They say we will have between 8-12 inches of snow in the Cascades again this week............. Plan on riding into June this year, maybe July........ August 1????? Who knows.................

NW Sledgirl said:
My husband and I just got into the sport this year, and I absolutly love it and cant get enough. We went from 0 sleds to 3 in a month in our household, we have made it a family adventure, and I have to say made some of the best family memories yet. My husbands brothers family added 4 sleds this year and his sister added two, so all in all we added 9 sleds we go weekeding with RVs and have a ball.

....ABSOLUTELY AWESOME :Rockon:

Back