• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Are we getting a new chassis/platform?

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
Saw this post by Cat on Facebook.....

https://www.facebook.com/arcticcat....207520000../10158733892274357/?type=3&theater

If Yamaha sticks with the Cat agreement will this be a new or updated chassis coming. They look "similar" to the existing in the shadows, but with some slight changes. The middle and right views look slightly tweaked. As everyone here I really would of liked an "All" Yamaha sled, but don't see that coming due to cost. Only time will tell
cat.jpg

Saw this post by Cat on Facebook.....

https://www.facebook.com/arcticcat....207520000../10158733892274357/?type=3&theater

If Yamaha sticks with the Cat agreement will this be a new or updated chassis coming. They look "similar" to the existing in the shadows, but with some slight changes. The middle and right views look slightly tweaked. As everyone here I really would of liked an "All" Yamaha sled, but don't see that coming due to cost. Only time will tellView attachment 156027
same picture because its the same sleds from 2020

Looks like Cat is building race sleds for the 2020/21 race season, they did not build any for the 2019/20 season they used the ones from the 2018/19 season. They also faired very well with there 3yr old chassis against all the latest and greatest Poo's and Doo's 2020 race sleds. But don't forget the Pro Cross is out dated and Cat needs to bring out something new. What ever just shows how ignorant some guys really are. If some had there way we still be bouncing around on the old Delta Box yet.

Must be alot of ignorant rider left out there, there is one heck of a pile of delta boxes bouncing around out on the trail yet, Yep... hard to believe those old RX1 and Vector motors are still running, kinda sad.

I figured that post would get ya going 20/80, just making sure your still around.

Hey 20/80 don’t forget us APEX and Venture Delta box chassis guys, we count too don’t we. LOL. I hope Sasquatch chimes in kinda miss him lately.

I have all three of the last chassis Yamaha put to market. Nytro, Vector, Sidewinder.
Every time I ride any of them I have a smile on my face. Each has there own riding style and all are fun!
Enjoy what you ride!
Hopefully someday Yamaha will come out with their own race chassis.
To qualify for the f3 class the sled has to be 2018 or newer so bring it!

I figured that post would get ya going 20/80, just making sure your still around.
I knew you were digging, lol, did you ever pick up a Winder or did all this covid racket mess it up for you.

Yes I did get a 2020 SE this spring, now I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it for now I think I'll leave it stock this winter. Well maybe unless my Viper sells.

Yes I did get a 2020 SE this spring, now I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it for now I think I'll leave it stock this winter. Well maybe unless my Viper sells.
Congrats on the new sled, post some pics when you get a chance, you did get the extra warranty, no worries with your viper, some sucker will buy it. :)

Back