• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Back at it! Racing xc little teaser video

nytro101

Nothing better to go racing xc with, than a phazer. Some of you guys are new some old, I am steve Emerson use to be 137 but now 101. I raced the phazer in 07-08 and 08-09 in the USCC had a lot of sucsess and now
I got the honor to be back with Yamaha and the phazer with the help of both Yamaha and Seth thorson. We are running a "mod" phazer in expert 85 improved. I will share more detail about the sled later on but for right now
Is anybody excited?
Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QynPjUdj ... ata_player

I am!Some of the pics make me think you are going to have one of the trickest Phazers around.Cant wait.

Nice, that's the type of "testing" I'm going to be doing in a few days, In NE Minnesota we only have 2-4" of snow but its enough to ride the lakes atleast. I'm lucky to be only 30 miles from Lake Vermilion which provides a pretty good size area to play on with limited snow.

His sled is coming together. You guys have seen some of the pics of the Mod sled before :) although this year we did alot more to it :) No more braking rear skids :)

I am glad Steve is back racing and happy to help him out. I am not racing a Phazer this year at all as I am on board a Nytro for Yamaha

Steve great to see you're racing again. ( I used to talk with you on here some back in your first year with yamaha) You and Seth should make a great team. Hopefully team blue will make some noise. Your signature is the words I live by daily. Nice.

Back