• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts Preseason Sale!

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
I've redesigned the online store for easier navigation. The store also has new set up features such as coupon codes for discounts, so figured I'd let TY members test that out. ;)!

From now until the end of September, I am offering 15% off all online store orders. To receive the discount, enter tyrocks for your coupon code.

Question , are the WRP seats already done on a seat pan or is it the kit that the end user has to install ??

Question , are the WRP seats already done on a seat pan or is it the kit that the end user has to install ??

It's the kit that the end user has to install. I can do installs, but shipping the seats around gets expensive. Its more cost effective to have it installed locally.

Do you suggest the aggressive or semi aggressive snow-trackers for my fx nytro, it has the mountain tech 43" a arm kit on it. Im about to place a fall order!

Do you suggest the aggressive or semi aggressive snow-trackers for my fx nytro, it has the mountain tech 43" a arm kit on it. Im about to place a fall order!

I run the semi aggressive on my nytro with stock skis and absolutely love the way the sled handles. Razor sharp handling with no push, lighter steering and no darting.

I've had one customer try the aggressive on his apex and it darted for him. He was running marginal extreme hard pack, so I think the side keels of skag were not penetrating much in the snow to bite. This could be the only drawback of aggressive versus semi since the keels are deeper and would put the ski higher off the snow in hardpack conditions. I plan to try a set of aggressive this winter to compare.

Personnally, the semis where perfect with the vector and the agressives where better with the apex.. i guess the nytro is another ballgame but this is my experience....

Placing order in the morning is my gameplan.

Back