• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best track for xtx?

ult680 said:
Mtnviper

How did the 16 wide go on? It looks to me like the rear drop down brackets will rub.
Yes, they'll rub with out modifcation. Also had to grind off 3 weld nuts on each side, and replace them with stainless carrige bolts facing outward.
Also ground down the extra length on the rivits inside the tunnel, where the track runs. And replaced the rear bumper bolts, with round headed allen bolts.
Not a bad job to do. Just takes a bit of time with the cut off wheel!

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 49

I've had it out just a couple times so far. Not much off trail/mountain yet. But it's been in a couple feet of fresh powder. So far I like it a lot! Get's up on the snow pretty good, ( also has mountain skis) with good hook up.
One thing I have noticed is how well reverse works in fresh snow! I think it may be a combination of the wider track and tipped up rails.

Got a Cobra installed last night. Now just need a few hours to go out and give it a rip!

Back