• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

best turbo kit on the market 180-200 hp ?

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
nytro xtx
anyone has experience with full power kit , push turbo or mcxpress? i personally like the fullpower kit because they run twin air to snow intercooler if you have one of those kit install or know anyone who running one id like to the get real life feedback pro and con between kit thanks!

Running the 180 mc express on my xtx. I have close to 3000km on it and haven't had one bit of trouble with it besides a broken plastic conector on my line running to my boost gauge. I've run it on the prairies and in the mountains up to 10000 feet and never changed a thing. I have an Ulmer clutch kit that he tuned for my sled and its a lot nicer then the weights that mcx has. I don't know anything about the other kits. Good luck.

Running the 180 mc express on my xtx. I have close to 3000km on it and haven't had one bit of trouble with it besides a broken plastic conector on my line running to my boost gauge. I've run it on the prairies and in the mountains up to 10000 feet and never changed a thing. I have an Ulmer clutch kit that he tuned for my sled and its a lot nicer then the weights that mcx has. I don't know anything about the other kits. Good luck.
thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience

Im Currently installing a push turbo kit on my sled now and my brother is installing an FPP kit. I cant tell you which one will perform better, because no snow yet, but the push kit looks a little bit easier to install. One less charge tube and no oil return pump on the push kit. The FPP kit definitely has more going on with it.

Justin from FPP told my brother his kit should be faster than my push kit, hopefully well have some snow to race soon.

Also I assume you are buying new, the upside I see to the Push kit is it now comes with 550cc injectors, in cause you want to go past the 200hp level some day.

Im Currently installing a push turbo kit on my sled now and my brother is installing an FPP kit. I cant tell you which one will perform better, because no snow yet, but the push kit looks a little bit easier to install. One less charge tube and no oil return pump on the push kit. The FPP kit definitely has more going on with it.

Justin from FPP told my brother his kit should be faster than my push kit, hopefully well have some snow to race soon.

Also I assume you are buying new, the upside I see to the Push kit is it now comes with 550cc injectors, in cause you want to go past the 200hp level some day.
thank you good info the fpp in theory should make more power thanks to those giant intercooler they should keep charged air temp to a minimum cruising or under hard w.o.t good point about the push kit i didnt notice they include bigger injector in their kit save you money down the road ! who has enough power ? lol

Back