• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big Storm on the way!!!

Same here...nice snow to make a really good base, now slush because of the rain.....

Thanks Deeppow...you jinxed it...was supposed to get snow with a bit of a mixed precip, but now it's all freezing rain followed by rain. :moon: :p

I've learned to never trust a weather forecast...the more techno they get, the more they screw up the prediction.

yup. freezing rain and then warmed up to 54. what little winter we had is done. might was well just jump to spring and done with this misery..

I have figured out the formula for snow. If the weather people say 12+ that means we will get 6-8, If they say 6-8 we will get 3-6, If they say 3-6 we will get 1-3, and if they say 1-3 we will get nothing or it will rain. Just once I would like to be on the opposite end and actually get more then way they say.
that is EXACTLY how it goes here. whatever the weather guesser says, cut it in half. lol

Back