• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BIG THANKS to Highlands Yamaha

First of all Mr. Sled you have an obligation to say what you did for the sake of those who do support your GREAT site. Why should anyone get free plugs while others pay.

Secondly - They told me and a few others there prices are the same on-line as they were at the show - THEY ARE NOT.

I have seen other non-VIP members on here plugging non-supporting vendors and wondered why nothing was said.

You were past due Mr. Sled, and thank you for the best sled site on the planet!

Everybody who uses this site should feel the need to support it!

Bills gotta be paid :ORC I think all that MrSled is saying is that we should all go out of our way to support those that support us ;)! Nothing wrong with pointing out a great dealer now try and talk that dealer into advertising here and we all win :-o

Convert said:
Bills gotta be paid :ORC I think all that MrSled is saying is that we should all go out of our way to support those that support us ;)! Nothing wrong with pointing out a great dealer now try and talk that dealer into advertising here and we all win :-o

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group kick in the **** for Sobfrogg! He ate practically ALL the krispie treats AGAIN!! And you can't get your feelings hurt when you don't have any LOL.

I have feelings!!!! I just don't let them get in the way.

As for the Crispy treats..... I belive there were 24 of them. I only had 8 thats not even half.... Your lucky Tom had some delicous beer :drink: or I would have eaten them all.

:jump:

Thanks Chief.. I needed that hug :-o

Where can we find the accident report forms? i think frogg need to fill one out cause everyone is hurting his feelings! can we get that filed right away incase this turns out to be a long term injury!!!! lol.....
secondly.... i have a local dealer near me about 12 miles or so, which is where john is working now! i drive past them to go to highlands for any gear that i may need , only because of great prices and they always seem to have the bigger sizes i may need. i wish i was closer to port i would support them , because i too am a firm believer in supporting TY sponsors. Rich is usually my first contact when i need something and can afford it.lol... any way , i was at highlands last weekend , bought a new lighter wieght jacket but could not find bibs my size, they told me to check back at a later time. i came home, emailed port, they got back to me right away and they have the bibs, in my size in stock! how cool is that! thanks too kevin from port for returning my email and helping me out!
as for my local dealer.... i was talking with john last year before we went on our TY demo ride, told him we were going to muni. for the demo's and he told me that it was bull**** that TY was just pulling the wool over my eyes and there was no way they were having a demo ride and if they were we would only be riding the '07's with an '08 hood or graffics put on them. i don't think those nytro's were '07's! i so wanted to take our pics. in there and prove him wrong! also, i really didn't appreciate his bashing of TY , he really does not approve of this site!
Tom has done a great job with this site. he started out with a passion for sledding and yamaha and wanted to share it with everyone. look what he has created! he has had his ups and downs and put in a lot of hard work to create this thing!we have all met several great people , new friends and lots of good stories all thanks to him!
if i ever need anything for my sled i will drive right past the other guy, just for bashing TY. and if i can wate on a part i will order online froma site sponsor!
thanks for everything Tom, you are doing a great job!

I have a friend that wrecked his Attack a while back and needed 4k worth of parts and work. Highlands Yamaha stripped down a sled on the showroom floor in oreder to piece back together his sled. He didn't even buy his sled there!

Back