• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bob Davis, Thank You.

BETHEVIPER

Lifetime Member
Today Bob(hondo) came to our rotary meeting and gave a great presentation. It was too bad it couldn't have been longer.

From everyone in northern Maine(I am self appointed spokesman), thank you for all you have done and all that you will be doing in the future to promote northern Maine as the place to go for snow and great trails.

I look forward to riding with you in the future.

Scott

Thanks for the invitation Scott,

It was a pleasure to spend some time with you, and provide a presentation to the Houlton, Maine, Rotary Club.

Your Rotary Club is made of a great group of people from many walks of life that are interested in making the Houlton area a better place to live and work throughout the entire year.

I enjoyed providing some insight into my Guinness 60 Day Snowmobile Journey, enlighten the audience about the "TY Mileage Fun Contest", as well as demonstrate the "Value" and "Added Value" our Northern Maine Trail Systems and supporting businesses have to offer. There is never enough time to talk about all the "good stuff"!

Many thanks to you Scott and all your efforts. I know the business leaders in the community have a better understanding how show-casing the sport of snowmobiling in Northern Maine, has truly made a marketable difference.

I look forward to riding with you and many others throughout the winter.

Thanks for the acknowledgement! ;)! ;)! ;)!

Great work both of you. You are making me wonder about snowmobiling the area myself even though it would cost me a mint to trailer that far.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............

I do have daughters working in both Boston and NYC and maybe could fly out vist them and extend the stay and rent.

Thanks for the temptation and keep riding, educating and promoting our sport.

Yamadoo

PS It's coming, <32 on the iron range last night.

Thanks Yamadoo,

Keep those wheels turning, and find a way to make the trip.

I would be great if you could visit and ride "The County" with us! ;)!

Back