• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bought a new AC Riot today

yamajammer76

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 SR Viper M-TX SE 141"
After 8 years my Viper MTX 141" was just getting to the point it's either trading time or soon I'd need to start investing money into it. It was a good sled, but I always wanted something a bit easier to handle for Black Hills trails and off trail. I started on Cat and rode them until I had 3 Yamahas. A 2005 Rage, 2012 Nytro XTX and the 2016 Viper MTX. As you can tell I owned the Nytro the shortest amount of time... draw your own conclusions. lol

My Arctic Cat/Yamaha dealer was having a big spring sale since we had a poor winter this year and they had quite a few sleds still sitting around. I got a good deal on a 2024 Catalyst Riot 600 146" with the 1.75" Hurricane track. I like 600 class sleds. I've ridden the 4 stroke equivalents for years, plus Cat's 600 is a good engine. It seems sort of strange going back to a 2 stroke, but moving the new Riot around it feels so much lighter than my Viper. I know everyone wants the new 858, but the 600 is perfect for me. I'm excited for the belt drive too since my Viper's chaincase was always a maintenance nightmare.

I'll always enjoy the memories on my 3 Yamahas and this site has always been an excellent resource. I'll keep my account and check in from time to time to help the traffic numbers. This is a great website and I hope it's a resource for years to come for the people still riding Yamaha.
1000004627.jpg

After 8 years my Viper MTX 141" was just getting to the point it's either trading time or soon I'd need to start investing money into it. It was a good sled, but I always wanted something a bit easier to handle for Black Hills trails and off trail. I started on Cat and rode them until I had 3 Yamahas. A 2005 Rage, 2012 Nytro XTX and the 2016 Viper MTX. As you can tell I owned the Nytro the shortest amount of time... draw your own conclusions. lol

My Arctic Cat/Yamaha dealer was having a big spring sale since we had a poor winter this year and they had quite a few sleds still sitting around. I got a good deal on a 2024 Catalyst Riot 600 146" with the 1.75" Hurricane track. I like 600 class sleds. I've ridden the 4 stroke equivalents for years, plus Cat's 600 is a good engine. It seems sort of strange going back to a 2 stroke, but moving the new Riot around it feels so much lighter than my Viper. I know everyone wants the new 858, but the 600 is perfect for me. I'm excited for the belt drive too since my Viper's chaincase was always a maintenance nightmare.

I'll always enjoy the memories on my 3 Yamahas and this site has always been an excellent resource. I'll keep my account and check in from time to time to help the traffic numbers. This is a great website and I hope it's a resource for years to come for the people still riding Yamaha.
View attachment 175944
Keep us posted on what you think of it.

Back