• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bought used seat has heat how can I add that to my Winder

race24x

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.r-scomputer.com
So I bought a Mountain seat for my Winder and it has the heated seat feature I think. There is a connection with 3 wires in it coming out of the seat. If this is a heated seat and I want to get it to work on my sled without a heated seat what do I need and what do I need to do? I didnt know if all sleds are wired for it and you only have to plug it in?

So I bought a Mountain seat for my Winder and it has the heated seat feature I think. There is a connection with 3 wires in it coming out of the seat. If this is a heated seat and I want to get it to work on my sled without a heated seat what do I need and what do I need to do? I didnt know if all sleds are wired for it and you only have to plug it in?

You will find the plug for the heated seat on the right side by the oil tank, You’ll need a harness and a switch to make it all work. Harness runs from right lower side up by steering column and connects to the low/high/off switch and then runs to the back by battery where it hooks to the seat

Back