• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BPS G2 led conversion

....H4 "currently out of stock" there, you bastages buy 'em all up?? :(

Sorry man! Couldn't pass up the deal.

I've been searching for a set of these since this thread came out, finally ordered a set off Amazon, can't wait to get them :-o......only problem is, no #$%&*king snow :o|

I've only had a chance to use them once briefly. They seem very close in brightness to my sledstart Hid's. I always had a problem with the Hid's where the low beams were either too low or the high were too high. These LED's seem to cure that. Everything is lit very well with no dead spots. I don't see much difference between high and low beams though. I may rotate the bulbs 180° and try that. Not that high beams are needed , everything is well lit. Plus I got rid of all the wires and ballasts of the Hid's.

These are absolutely awesome, now I have to find another set for the wifes sled..

There pretty good eh! Made my buddies brand new polaris headlight look like alicense plate bulb lol love em

All my ridn buddies are jealous.. Not sure about on coming traffic tho??? lol.

Do you have them adjusted so they have the same cutoff as the stock bulbs?
I just installed mine tonight...damn are they bright, I turned mine down a full turn but will adjust them on the trail. How do you adjust for the cut off?

I just installed mine tonight...damn are they bright, I turned mine down a full turn but will adjust them on the trail. How do you adjust for the cut off?[/QU

Just referring to the height of the bulb when aiming. Just so its the same as stock. I noticed when aiming them on a wall in the garage that the leds have a sharp cutoff line which is good for oncoming traffic

Just referring to the height of the bulb when aiming. Just so its the same as stock. I noticed when aiming them on a wall in the garage that the leds have a sharp cutoff line which is good for oncoming traffic

Anyone try any of the others? Results?

Shadow44 which ones did you buy on Amazon?

Back