• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BPS G2 led conversion

Just ordered a set for the wifes sled, different brand. $36. Will see how these work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got out for a ride...these lights were one of the best investments ever for this sled. I've never been a night rider due to lack of decent lighting. I can't believe how well these LEDs light up everything, even off to the sides, the worked perfectly. Even the guy riding the Poo with factory LEDs was impressed and thinks they are brighter than his.

And from the vantage point from approaching sleds.... ?? Any feed back?

no issues yet!!!!!

Bump to the top for others to read up! I know these are out of stock but there are lots of others out there. Still love mine!!!

I am thinking i might have to try these. I have HID's in now, and I guess they are nice and all, but I have a bulb that likes to go on and off while riding. Probably a ballast going to crap. I just want to have something I can plug into the original harness and get rid of the 15' of wire, and the 5 electrical boxes associated with the HID kit. My only worry is how far out the beam shines. LED's are kinda more known for a lot of light, but not a lot of distance. I don't want to be over driving the light when going 60-70 mph across the field!

Wish others that have tried different brands of LED would chime in and give some feed back. There are so many different bulbs on ebay and amazon, that it's hard to figure out what's what. Some don't even seem legit when they say 1080 watts, 167000 lumens. I mean seriously, 1080 watts in a 12 volt system requires a 90 amp fuse. I just need to do something soon, and it doesn't seem like there is much out there for feedback on what bulbs on here or facebook groups. The kit mentioned in here doesn't show up on ebay anymore.

i love my led conversion kit from rocmeister (trail jams owner). been running his kit in one sled for 4 seasons with no problems.

might have to contact him directly but he does offer them.

Back