• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Buyer Beware - "RED"

crazy canuck

Extreme
Note: Moderator please feel free to move this post to buyer/seller feedback forum as it appears I do not have sufficient privelages to post there.
Long story short, this member advertised 2 Nytro trail tanks f/s (post removed yesterday) to which I replied and seller made deal to ship/sell both tanks at my expense. I get several pm's during the week from the seller saying how he can't find boxes, items are too large, etc.- I tell him to ship them one at a time. Get final email Friday @ 1 am saying seller has found local buyers, is too busy to ship and deal is off. All I can say is buyer beware, "RED" a.k.a. Scott does not keep his word and is not a trustworthy seller. Members who post/sell items need to man up and follow through on their verbal/pm deals. Enough said.

This why I don't like to sell stuff. Only think I sold ever sold was a seat on this site. I did try to sell tanks. I looked for boxes, its a odd size. I have better things to do than build a box to ship tanks. I sure did take the ad down. Im done selling stuff. He is right, don't buy anything from me cause done selling anything. Spare parts going into the dump from now on.

Back