• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Buying 1st sled, need advice

What part of the Kenai Peninsula was the picture taken. Clam Gulch, Anchor Pt? Looks like someone stole the History Sign. I say we go get em. (u have to be old enough to remember Eddie Murphy Delirious and or Raw)

Pm me and let me know which dealer you ended up buying from. I need find a good one to get parts for the kids ride from.

Thanks

Anchor Point. We rode the hills this weekend but I've never seen so little snow there. Not a good investment of time, but the weather was good and there's no place like the southern Kenai Peninsula on a clear day. No history sign, by the way. A frame to hold a couple of sky swing chairs with a view to die for. Especially when the two wives in the group are occupying the chairs!

AMDS beat CC handily. That was quite a surprise. The entire experience was very pleasant.

Stewart

swelly said:
stewartb said:
Looks like someone stole the History Sign. I say we go get em. (u have to be old enough to remember Eddie Murphy Delirious and or Raw)

Thanks
"Hey Man, someone stole your 'batchry' (battery, but eddie would kick in a little slang!!), I say we go get the mutha F@@ka! "

You will not be dissapointed with the XTX. This is my first sled like you. Been on Yamaha quads for years. Tweaked the suspension and I am flying. If I can handle this sled in my first year and play in the dance in the flats as good at veterans, the sled has to be good. So much power, reliable, mine corners very well. Since I have bought mine, a buddy bought his own who was set on a doo, and now another riding buddy is likely to switch cause I had to pull him home last weekend after his motor grenaded. Pulled two ski doos home in one week.

I think the new ones are #17 and #18 for me. I've never been brand loyal, and I've liked them all. I've had go-fast sleds, putt-putt Tundras, stretched-out mountain sleds, and wide tracks. Every one has been a kick in the pants for what it was designed for. Riding is just plain fun, and fun is my primary goal. No manufacturer has ever cornered that market. They all make good stuff.

Just ride.

SB

Sno-Xr said:
swelly said:
stewartb said:
Looks like someone stole the History Sign. I say we go get em. (u have to be old enough to remember Eddie Murphy Delirious and or Raw)

Thanks
"Hey Man, someone stole your 'batchry' (battery, but eddie would kick in a little slang!!), I say we go get the mutha F@@ka! "

I was just trying to keep it clean... I would have been to tempted to write the full unedited version. lmao :jump:

Back