• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Carbon Fiber Helmet

sharky007 said:
I ordered this 509 carbon fiber helmet today. Anyone have one?? 2.7lbs looks sweet!!! Can't wait to get out on my Nytro.
http://www.509films.com/store/carbon-fiber-helmet.html

Awesome! I need a new lid, my moto 8 is shot and I was looking at those. My 509 goggles are very well built and good bang for the buck but I have only seen pics of the helmets. Post some pics and let me know your thoughts and how the sizing is with your old lid when you get it! ;)!

darv said:
Yamaha has them too I purchased one a month ago love it can hardly wait ontill winter

Darv:

Do you have a part number for the 509 carbon fiber thru Yamaha...rather get it thru my dealer.

Thanks,
OTM

Thanks for the link OVR4D

I hadn't seen it and I seem to remember a "carbon" looking 509 helmet in the past and wanted to make sure its the new one. Luckily you put the US web site link cause the CF helmet on the canadian site looks weird. Cross referenced the part number however and voila....same helmet.

Maybe I can sneak this one in as a Christmas gift!

Thanks again.

OTM

283.jpg

BP XP-R Carbon i have had for 2 years now. Only wear it on warm days, cant get used to the MX style yet for cold days.

Back