• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Carbon Fiber Viper LTX SE

4kops

Lifetime Member
Just talked to TJ Patrick at Patrick Custom Carbon the carbon fiber tunnel extension is in shipping to me and he has started making all the panels up front. Going with every piece he has except for the headlight delete. I can't wait to get the panels. Then this summer it will get I'm guessing a MCX 270 kit. Maybe this winter yet. This should hold me over till Ulmer gets my Nypex done. I will keep track of how much weight is lost.

sick! His stuff is amazing and I cant wait to get more, super pumped to see the tunnel installed. I think that will be my next piece as well!!

Just got the Patrick Carbon tunnel put it on the ups digital scale and 3.5 lbs i will weight the factory one once on the same scale once it is off. This tunneel is a beautiful piece

Attachments

• cf tunnel.jpg
    cf tunnel.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 205
750.00 it's pricey but if you look at the weight savings and the weight saving of the snow not sticking to the aluminum. My sled is just a trail sled but I think the carbon fiber looks freakiing awesome.

got all the panels wow they are pieces are art. TJ did a fantatic job justed weighted the lower side panels stock weight 2.5 lbs and the carbon fiber is 1.1 lbs will post pics later

Sorry guys will get some pics tonight been working on it hopefully get done tonight the stock hood with everyting on it just as it came off the sled is 18 lbs.

Back