• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cheap studs

SnowBandit

Expert
Website
www.slednewengland.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro xtx
I am looking for the best price for studs for my Attak.. I want bare min number of studs to just give me a little grip on ice, how many and how long.... Thought I read on here at one point of a $1.00 a stud backer and nut included.

Extreme Max studs are probably pretty close to that price and lots of guys, myself included, have had pretty good luck with them in the past. Rich Motorsports carries them. Get ahold of him and see what he can do for you!

108 = a 96 pattern on a short track sled or
162= 144 pattern

If you want a good stud at a great price the extreme max are the way to go.i can do the $1 a stud plus $10 shipping.you'll have to buy 120 or 168 studs since smallest packs are 24.any questions let me know.thanks rich

920-582-4823
sales@richmotorsports.com

They also have a bend/break warranty!! May want to consider going with the "big nuts" too seeing as though the price on the studs themselves is very good.

they work very well and i sell alot of them.i sell all brands its just a cheaper price option for some.

Back